Asia’s shipping sector has come a long way and has gained global recognition as an important maritime crossroads.
If you are in the maritime industry and aim to grow your business, you certainly cannot afford to miss riding on Asia’s wave!
Here are some reasons why you should be bringing and growing your business in Asia.
○ Close to 80,000 ships transit the Malacca Straits, a key global waterway trade
○ Nine of the top 10 container ports by volume are Asian ports
○ More than half of global shipowning is based in Asia
○ China, Japan and South Korea are the world’s top three largest shipbuilding nations,
○ taking up slightly over 90% of global market share
○ Singapore commands about 70% share of the world’s jack-up rig building market
Sources: The Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore, Alphaliner and The Statistics Portal
Approved International Fair (AIF)
Sea Asia 2017 is an Approved International Fair (AIF). This is an endorsement by the Singapore Exhibition
and Convention Bureau (SECB) attesting to the quality and international appeal of our show.
You will be assured of:
○ Reaching a significant number of regional and international trade visitors
○ Participating in an event that receives marketing support from the Singapore Tourism Board (STB) through
○ its website, e-newsletters and press releases
○ Being eligible for Double Tax Deduction (DTD) if you are a Singapore-registered company exhibiting in this event
○ and not enjoying any tax relief under the Economic Expansion Incentives Act
Click here to find out more about AIF.
Click here to find out more about DTD.