IMPORTANT - PREVENTION OF FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY
Informa / Sea Asia Singapore Pte Ltd is constantly working to improve security and reduce the risk to our customers of any fraudulent activity.We would like to take this opportunity to remind you of the following:
- Funds should only be remitted to the bank account details quoted on Sea Asia Singapore Pte Ltd invoices.
- If the bank account details quoted on our invoices differ to the details held on your system, please check with your Informa / Sea Asia Singapore Pte Ltd contact to verify which are correct
- Informa / Sea Asia Singapore Pte Ltd will never contact our customers directly to request for funds to be remitted to any bank account other than that printed on the invoice.
- Informa / Sea Asia Singapore Pte Ltd emails are sent from @informa.com addresses and any variation from this should be considered potentially fraudulent. If you are in any doubt as to the authenticity of an email received, we recommend you start a new email to your usual contact and use the email address from your address book.
- Be vigilant in any dealings with International Fairs Directory, Expo Guide and FairGuide and other questionable practices. Click here for more info.
- Beware of scam by Exhibitors Housing Services. Click here for more info.
- Questionable travel booking practice by Travel Era. Click here for more info.